new aesthetic: cryptidcore
- kitschy t shirts and keychains from souvenir shops depicting the local urban legends and monsters
- glow in the dark stuff and generic alien themed stuff
- tin foil hats
- muffled x files, gravity falls, and twilight zone theme songs playing in the distance
- staring into the night sky and wondering if we’re alone
- lots of pictures of the woods and abandoned houses
Coming soon, to a theatre near you. [bitfiend]
WHAT IS THIS BIRD EVEN DOING
expanding. growing more powerful
now that’s a tinyhouse i could live in.
So in a forum thread, someone commented that Samus’s canonical height and weight of 6’3” and 198 pounds were impossible for a woman. This is Connie Price-Smith, a shot putter. She’s 6’3”, 210 pounds, and appears to be in tremendous shape and physically fit. She’s also a fou-time Olympian. So if someone says that Samus’s body type isn’t realistic, just show them Connie Price-Smith.
Anatomy of Cartoon Characters - by Michael Paulus
That is awesome, disturbing, and awesome again.
Figured tumblr might like to see this.
"You start where you can make a difference."
"It’s a war, not a battle"